Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 7

I personally have no problems with email and IMing in school. It is the school who has a problem with both. I do have email accounts for all of my 7th and 8th grade students and this is the only email they can use in school. It is used professionally and we do provide instruction on proper use. I can see instant messaging as being very powerful for troubleshooting and helping students with questions.

I have participated in many webinars and really like this educational tool. I really wish I could generate this from my desktop for my patrons and staff for instruction and staff development.

Maybe in the near future my staff will start to become on board with this.

BRL

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad that you are enjoying this. There are many tools that will most likely be useful toyou in the school setting. And just think you'll know much of the lingo that the students will throw at you!

Cindy Gruwell
23 Things CMLE Coach