Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 2

23 things on a stick has prompted me to take some time to look at some of those things I have always been curious about with the web, but just never got to. I have always been one to push the envelope for the next best thing in technology, but it seems lately that I just haven't had time to keep up or find the newest thing. The teachers will feel the biggest impact here because of my exploring the 23 things. From what I learn, I always share with them how this can impact their classroom. I really truly feel that these 23 things will make a big impact on my school, my library, and most importantly my students.

Finding time. If I am fired up about something or challenged to do something, I will find time. I plan to find time in my school day after the students are gone to check out something new. I'll take a half hour to explore and look at the 23 things. I may get home later, but when I get home I usually don't get to the school work. So yes, we can find time, It's just in our priorities.

BRL

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad to hear that you'll be sharing...it's an important part of 2.0. I do all the time and it's hard to keep up...but you never know which tool is going to be the "winner"!

Keep on blogging about your experiences!